Tuesday 22 March 2016

Yogscart Weekly Update - 22/03/2016

Hey!
It's a day late but here's this week's weekly update!

What's happened this week?
This week was spent re-implementing the single player races into the C# Version of the game. So now you can play either a Tournament, Vs Race or Time Trial in the new build! As well as that I started working on an improved collision system for the karts. It still has a few kinks that need to be worked out, but it should hopefully make racing against AI less stressful. On top of that I also found time to start creating a brand new track! I won't tell you what it is just yet, but it should be fairly obvious... It's bare bones at the minute, but I'm hoping to get Beardbotnik to create some more texture to improve the quality of it. The layout of the track is still being changed as well.


What's coming up?
I'm quite busy at the minute with University coursework, however I'm hoping to re-implement items into the C# version and maybe add a few more this week. Once this is done, I need to focus on polishing up and finishing the menus, at which point I might consider a debug release of the C# version with some dummy test tracks.

Thanks for following the development of Yogscart,
Robert (Robo_Chiz)

No comments:

Post a Comment